Thursday 4 October 2012

Spiders!

Lions and tigers and bears, who cares! Spiders are the sh** to be scared of! I know I know, I'm a gazillion times bigger than it, but I don't care, they're creepy and if you put it under a microscope, they have big scary fangs and they're monstrously ugly. Yesterday I almost got ambushed by one. It was hanging from the top of the entrance way into my kitchen. Luckily I saw it right before I almost walked into it. If it was just a foot higher and if I didn't see it, it probably would have landed on my face. I'm just grateful that didn't happen and I wasn't doing this at the time:

or in a cartoonier yet realistic version, I'd be doing this with a thought bubble of Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad on the opposite side for me to get distracted by:

Gif was taken from this article and can be found here: http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/the-10-best-fictional-boyfriends/

No comments:

Post a Comment